[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Website

Daniel Tandowski daniel at tando.com.au
Thu Nov 16 10:20:02 UTC 2006

Hi James & List,

I'm quite glad you brought that up, because as a web developer, I have
had long (silent) concerns about the quality and attractiveness of the
Linux Australia website.

One of the things I remember many years ago that first got me into
linux, was the great community websites, with excellent humour, images &
mascots!

I also have a thought to throw out there: Maybe linux.org.au &
linux.com.au should be seperate, linux.org.au being similar to how it is
now, simply information about the orginsation, and linux.com.au being a
more commercial, user friendly community site!?

Anyway... all that said, if you need any help, I would be more than
happy to put my hand up for this project!

Regards,

Daniel