[Linux-aus] Pressing/Printing CD's in bulk?

Morgan Tocker tocker at gmail.com
Thu May 25 10:40:02 UTC 2006

> > At CeBIT, there was allegedly an offer from a manufacturer of bulk CD writing
> > equipment to donate a machine to LA in return for a member of the community
> > writing a Linux driver for it. Is anybody aware of how that turned out?

Just to clarify --
This machine sounds like it 'duplicates'.  In the case of 500+ the
process is to 'replicate'.  It's a tradeoff between the cost to setup
your equipment for a run Vs a higher cost/unit.

I'm guessing from the quantities Terry mentioned (1000+) the machine
might not prove as useful.

(high replication runs were quite cheap iirc, but no figures sorry).