[Linux-aus] Huh??

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Mon May 22 18:05:03 UTC 2006

On Monday 22 May 2006 17:53, "Andrew Donnellan" <ajdlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

< snip >

> May, 27. Saturday. Midday. 12.00. Come to the place in your city where
> meetings usually take place. If you don't know where to come, go to the
> administrative buildings where the government is. Just have a walk. You
> will probably meet some of your acquaintances or friends, and also those
> people you have never seen. All those for who OpenSource is not just a
> sound, will be there. Those, who managed to find 30 minutes of their free
> time to support others. To come together with the whole planet. When you
> will say hello to each other, smile and talk, know, that somewhere someone
> came to the same place in their city together with you. Let's show the
> world, how many of us are there! The planet is big. The midday will come in
> different time in each place. At first it will happen in the East, then in
> the West. The time will come when somewhere people will come together. Even
> if I will be the only one to come in my city, I will know that somewhere
> there are people who will come together with me. We can show, how many of
> us are there. How many of those, who want to make the world a better place.
> Let's do it! We will be together! The future depends on us!

If I understand correctly, the author is asking for another Software Freedom
Day [1]. True?

[1] http://softwarefreedomday.org/

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

"Microsoft has some of the smartest people in the world, but they are just
crushing them. You have a largely unhappy population."
	- Jeff B. Erwin, former Microsoft employee, 2005