[Linux-aus] Huh??

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Mon May 22 15:55:06 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Romchik <romchik at lpoki.akadem.ru>
Date: May 22, 2006 5:30 PM
Subject: To all, for who freedom is important!
To: debian-legal at lists.debian.org

To all, for who freedom is important!

You, who is sitting in front of your monitors! Everyone, who is reading these
lines! You can just look through them or you can read each word thoroughly.
It doesn't matter in which language you are reading these words. Just read
them. Think. Make up your mind for yourself only. Because that is what
freedom is. Every day you do something that makes this world change. It is
not the same it was yesterday and it is not the same it will be tomorrow.
Noone knows how many people in the world believe in OpenSource. Something
makes me think that our community is the largest and the most cooperative in
the world! Why not unite? If we try, we can upend the world. People have
always get out to the streets to show themselves, to tell their ideas, but it
has never happened in the GLOBAL SCALE! Just imagine: the same day, the same
hour, in every city of every country all people get out to the streets!

What do I suggest?

May, 27. Saturday. Midday. 12.00. Come to the place in your city where
meetings usually take place. If you don't know where to come, go to the
administrative buildings where the government is. Just have a walk. You will
probably meet some of your acquaintances or friends, and also those people
you have never seen. All those for who OpenSource is not just a sound, will
be there. Those, who managed to find 30 minutes of their free time to support
others. To come together with the whole planet. When you will say hello to
each other, smile and talk, know, that somewhere someone came to the same
place in their city together with you. Let's show the world, how many of us
are there! The planet is big. The midday will come in different time in each
place. At first it will happen in the East, then in the West. The time will
come when somewhere people will come together. Even if I will be the only one
to come in my city, I will know that somewhere there are people who will come
together with me. We can show, how many of us are there. How many of those,
who want to make the world a better place. Let's do it! We will be together!
The future depends on us!

Please translate this text to any language you know and send it to those who
can join us!

V.R.M.

--
Andrew Donnellan