[Linux-aus] Withdraw the Application for $2000

Paul Antoine pma-la at milleng.com.au
Fri May 5 21:00:02 UTC 2006

Sokar,

I too would encourage you to continue with the process.  It has been my
experience that uber-geeks tend also to be uber-inquisitive, however the
Monty Python reference of "nobody expects the Spanish inquisition" might
be applicable here :-)

I think what you're accomplishing in these remote communities is
fantastic and ought to receive our unqualified support and praise.

I am in Perth so if you or any of your contacts/colleagues ever need
support out this way please let me know. (I am a long-time Unix/Linux
user/hacker and recent convert to "juicy Ubuntu goodness" as someone
else here called it.)

Warmest regards,
Paul Antoine