[Linux-aus] President's Report, May 2006

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Thu May 4 11:15:02 UTC 2006

Hi all,

<quote who="Jonathan Oxer">

> * Press
> Nothing to report, but general information is available at:
> http://wiki.linux.org.au/Press

We have put out a couple of things recently. In line with the "Innovation
Festival" (http://www.ausinnovation.org/) we put out a press release about
how Open Source underpins this, which was well received. It is being covered
by BRW, ZDNet and IDG. As a follow up to that, we are running a panel
session (details already posted) which is looking to get good coverage.

Awesome report Jon :)

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

        "There is no darkness but ignorance." - William Shakespeare