[Linux-aus] TUX raffle for Leon Tonight at LUV meeting.

Donna Benjamin donna at mel8ourne.org
Tue May 2 08:55:02 UTC 2006

Hi all,

At tonight's LUV meeting we're holding a chook raffle, with proceeds
going to Leon Brooks and family in lieu of cards and flowers we didn't
send when he was in intensive care.

Leon's now well on the road to recovery which is fantastic news.

Tickets are $5
Prize is a 22 cm fluffy Tux penguin courtesy of Everything Linux.

Those not attending but wanting tickets can email me for further
details.

We'll also be launching the MEL8OURNE bid for linux.conf.au in 2008.

cheers
Donna

LUV - http://www.luv.asn.au/
7pm The Buzzard Lecture Theatre.