[Linux-aus] fwd: LinuxWorld Australia POST SHOW REPORT

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Tue May 2 08:49:01 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I thought the report from Linuxworld would likely be of interest to the
people here, considering it was the first Linuxworld and dedicated OS event
for business and Gov in Australia. Anyway, check it out. There are some good
figures and quotes, and AES are keen to run it again next year.

Again, many thanks to all the volunteers who helped out on the Linux
Australia stand, you all rocked and our stand was extremely popular the
entire time :)

I'll be most likely helping out with it again next year, so if anyone has
feedback or ideas, let me know.

Cheers,
Pia

----- Forwarded message from Minnie Constan <MConstan at austexhibit.com.au> -----