From: Kate Warren <KWarren@austexhibit.com.au>
Date: Mar 1, 2006 3:22 PM
Subject: LinuxWorld - 2-day Business Conference
To: jon@linux.org.au

Hi Jonathon,

We would like to offer the members of Linux Australia a discounted rate of 25% to the 2-Day Business Conference at the LinuxWorld Conference & Expo.  This 2-Day Business Pass is valued at $650 and your members would be getting it for only $487.50.

The Two Day Business Conference is Tuesday 28 March and Wednesday 29 March 2006.

To take up the offer of a 25% discount on the business day tickets please click on the following link https://events.infosalons.com.au/ei/linux06/special.asp

Could you please forward this email onto all your members, so they don't miss out on this opportunity.

Should you have any questions about this or anything relating to LinuxWorld Conference & Expo 2006 please contact me on 03 9261 4540.

Best regards

Kate Warren

Exhibition & Conference Coordinator

Australian Exhibition Services