[Linux-aus] grant proposal

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Thu Mar 23 08:26:02 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 13:17 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> Date: 2006-03-22
> Project Name: pabs2debconf
> Aim of Project: Get me to debconf6 in Mexico
> Person Responsible for Request: Paul Wise
> Request:

A personal reference for Paul. While on different sides of the
continent, I've had the pleasure of working with Paul or seeing the
fruits of his labour on a number of Free Software and community-enabling
projects using Free Software.

Paul is always committed, helpful, passionate and constructive.

There are many people now using Free Software in Australia that
otherwise wouldn't be as either a direct or in-direct result of some of
Paul's community and Free Software work. That's just the small amount
that I see of Paul's work.

A number of community groups around this nation and outside it would no
doubt benefit directly from Paul having closer interaction with the
Debian community.

Best of luck, Paul.

      Craige.