[Linux-aus] grant proposal

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Thu Mar 23 07:19:01 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Date: 2006-03-22
Project Name: pabs2debconf
Aim of Project: Get me to debconf6 in Mexico
Person Responsible for Request: Paul Wise
Request:

I request some funding to get me to Debconf 6 in Mexico. Since I am in
Perth, getting to debconf and back will be more expensive than the east
coast. The debconf organisers have some funding (but not as much as they
wanted), so they asked me to investigate alternative sources to reduce
the amount of funding I need from them. I determined the full cost would
be about AUD $3000 return. Any amount would be welcome, I'm not sure how
much I need, or how much I need to reduce costs by to get the funding
from debconf organisers. I'll email them to find out.

FYI: I wasn't sure if travel funding was something these grants pay for,
but was encouraged by several people on the committee.

[I'm not subscribed, please CC relevant info to me]

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise