[Linux-aus] An abridged history of #linuxaus and Linux Australia IRC

Nathan Bailey Nathan.Bailey at its.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 29 15:32:02 UTC 2006

Craige McWhirter wrote:
> http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2006-June/047380.html

That is an ad hominem argument if I've ever seen one.  What possible
relevance does his personal life have to the service he provides?

We should keep the discussion focused around what benefit we can best
provide to the Australian Linux community -- and from what Pia says, it
sounds like the Freenode one is engaging and warm, which is how we want
LA to be.

re,
N (not an IRC user, so I have no preference about the technology or
forum, just the service)