[Linux-aus] fwd: Education expo report

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Tue Jun 27 22:51:01 UTC 2006

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the
Education Expo. Clearly it was a resounding success, and everyone deserves
some credit for their fine contributions. I would especially like to thank
Pia and Sara for organising and co-ordinating the stand. With them at the
helm, we certainly were a force to be reckoned with.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

The Bush 2000 Campaign's pledge of "Putting Education First" was ranked third
on their list of priorities.