[Linux-aus] First post to list - query: use of the likeness of Tux

Bruce spoon2006 at internode.on.net
Mon Jun 5 15:01:02 UTC 2006

Hi Peeps,

This is my first post to the Linux-Australia list. A few of you would
recognise my name from the LinuxSA list. I'll try not to be as
inflammatory as I normally am ;)

Anyway, a question. Does anyone know of a source of Linux flavoured clip
art that would be GPLd so that people (while referencing the source)
could us it in a (non-copyrighted) publication?

Basically, I'm writing a basic Edubuntu for teachers guide and I'd like
to be able to have a few watermarks that subliminally "wave the flag" so
to speak.

Cheers

Bruce