[Linux-aus] Sydney Education Expo - Acquiring Edubuntu CDs

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Mon Jun 5 10:03:02 UTC 2006

Hi all,

<quote who="Craige McWhirter">

> I'm willing to part sponsor the pressing of these CD's.

Ok, cool. Is anyone in the education market and want to also part sponsor
CDs? I gues we can put small logos on the CDs for companies willing to put
over a grand in. That is a lot of exposure for very low cost :) Craige, if
you are putting money in, you should also get something out of it.

I'm a big believer in making sure people who put money into things get value
out of it. That ensures everyone is happy and willing to contribute again in
future.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "Is kneeling a criteria for talking to you?" - Philip Lindsay to Jeff