[Linux-aus] Sydney Education Expo - Acquiring Edubuntu CDs

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sun Jun 4 13:32:02 UTC 2006

I'm probably slow, but I just discovered that Edubuntu made their own Dapper
release on the same day as Ubuntu:

  http://www.edubuntu.org/news/5

They also have free CDs available via shipit:

  https://shipit.edubuntu.org/

Is there any chance that we can have copies of Edubuntu to give away for the
Sydney Education Expo on 24-25 June?

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

"This is the Microsoft that ran roughshod over competitors in order to gain
market share at any cost. The Microsoft that forgot about customers in its
blind zeal to harm competitors."
	- Paul Thurrott, WinSuperSite.com, 2006-04-19