[Linux-aus] Grant application

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Thu Jun 1 19:04:02 UTC 2006

Hi Jared

We're happy to give you guys an Intermediate account on our Hosting server,
which gives you 2Gb Disk, SQL, email, read-only Anon FTP, etc in return for
due credit (ie - a mention on the website or similar). Unfortunately,
Nerdvana can't really help you with the SVN side of stuff, but I'm sure
something can be arranged to support you guys.

If you think this'll fit your needs, contact me off list and we can discuss
more.

Thanks

Steve Walsh
Hosting Administrator