[Linux-aus] Re: Translation of some of the Swedish piracy party debate.

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Fri Jun 23 16:09:04 UTC 2006

On Thu, June 22, 2006 13:29, Janet Hawtin said:
> Francesco Peeters wrote:
>
>> All power to the Piratpartiet!  :-)
>>
>> I think I'll move to Sweden. The weather is not that much worse than in
>> the Netherlands anyway...  ;-)
>>
>> The Dutch government is making me sick more and more every day. Always
>> at
>> the forefront, always being the first to screw their own people in EU
>> matters, and a PM with his arm up DubYa's a**e up to the shoulder!
>> *sigh*
>>
>> I would seriously consider voting for a Dutch version of the
>> Piratpartiet!
>
> Could you start one?

I do not have time to fulfill all my obligations as is *and* have a family
to provide for, so that'd be a big "no"...

Not to say I didn't consider it, but it is just not practical in my
current situation!

--
Francesco Peeters
----