[Linux-aus] Re: Translation of some of the Swedish piracy party debate.

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Fri Jun 23 16:09:01 UTC 2006

On Thu, June 22, 2006 11:46, Janet Hawtin said:
> Janet Hawtin wrote:
>> Hello folks
>>
>> Egil Moeller a member of linuxsa has kindly translated some of the
>> Swedish piracy debate into english on his blog.
>> http://redhog.org/
>
> also from Egil:
> http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/%22Avast_ye_scurvy_file_sharers%21%22:_Interview_with_Swedish_Pirate_Party_leader_Rickard_Falkvinge
> --
> LinuxSA WWW: http://www.linuxsa.org.au/ IRC: #linuxsa on irc.freenode.net

All power to the Piratpartiet!  :-)

I think I'll move to Sweden. The weather is not that much worse than in
the Netherlands anyway...  ;-)

The Dutch government is making me sick more and more every day. Always at
the forefront, always being the first to screw their own people in EU
matters, and a PM with his arm up DubYa's a**e up to the shoulder! *sigh*

I would seriously consider voting for a Dutch version of the Piratpartiet!

--
Francesco Peeters
----