[Linux-aus] request for comment

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Tue Jul 11 20:38:02 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 22:06 +1000, Aguido Horatio Davis wrote:

> At http://blackstump.infogami.com/MiniConf2007 I've scribbled down my
> thoughts so far as a draft proposal for a one-day miniconference on
> rural and regional open source, and the use thereof to Do Good (TM).

Great idea, Horatio. It's a topic that hasn't been focused on
specifically in previous LCAs other than talks like Quozl's "Linux
walkabout" (IIRC) but it's definitely an important issue that could do
with the exposure. I think you're selling it short: I expect you'd get
quite a few people along to something like that.

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan