[Linux-aus] Linux fo schools

Evan Tait etait at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 5 22:05:03 UTC 2006

Hello everyone

just a quick question.  I remember reading on this mailing list, about a
Linux distribution that was made basicly for use in schools.  It had the
backend functionality, and frontend, whether it was thin, or thick
client.
I was just wondering, if anyone could tell me what the name of the
distro was (my memory is kinda shot, and my inbox doesn't go back that
far :().  I think the distro was either being developed, or just used
widely in Finland, but ehn again, I could just be misleading myself.

I'm just curious, as i'm looking at alternatives for work, although, I
don't think i'll ever be able to get rid of Microsoft completely.

Cheers in advance
--
Evan Tait <etait at iinet.net.au>