[Linux-aus] bigpond now uses proxy servers to spy on 'us'

Kelly Daly kelly.daly at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 11:58:01 UTC 2006

Personally, I'd be more worried about this claim on the web analytics site:

"Incorporate web analytics into your everyday workflow, and meld it with
other important data through tight integration with Microsoft Excel."

<shock><horror>
How DARE they take my open source web activities and dirty them with such
atrocities as Excel!!  the scoundrels.
</horror></shock>

kelly at somewoman.com
kelly at mel8ourne.org