[Linux-aus] Voting has started

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Wed Jan 18 10:43:01 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 13:29 +1100, Jonathan Oxer wrote:
> You're right, the display formatting could probably be made a bit
> easier to follow. It ends up being a very long page when all the
> spiels are added and both nominations and candidates are listed. I'm
> sure Stewart would be interested to hear suggestions about better ways
> to display the information, but as other people have mentioned the
> voting code is not going to be changed while voting is in progress so
> any suggestions will have to wait until after the AGM to be
> implemented.

and until when I (or somebody else) has time to make the changes :)

Although changing the format of the election page is nowhere near the
top of my todo list for MemberDB though.

http://bugzilla.flamingspork.com/

is where to go to put in feature requests though.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
Committee Member, Linux Australia