[Linux-aus] Nomination for Ordinary Committee Members

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Wed Jan 4 10:39:02 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 12:05 +1100, Terry Dawson wrote:
> The membership will decide what qualities they consider important for
> their committee as is proper. I'm simply putting my hat in the ring as
> I'm still very keen and very interested in helping out, and I believe I
> have a great deal of relevant experience and skill to contribute.
>
> regards
> Terry

This is the essence of it really. Whether you're an old timer coming
back to the fold or someone like me, who has only really been involved
with the community for the last six or seven months, it's up to the
community to pick the people who they feel would do the best job.

While young blood is always a good thing(hint, hint vote 1 me :)) a
balance of the new and the old isn't necessarily a bad thing.
--
James Purser
Producer/Presenter - Linux Australia Update