[Linux-aus] Linux Australia and CeBIT

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Fri Feb 10 12:30:02 UTC 2006

Hi LA,

Just a reminder that Linux Australia will be running a small stand of
our own at CeBIT, and that we'll also be running a very large stand in
conjunction with OSIA and AUUG where we will be able to do live Linux
demonstrations. If you're interested in helping out with either of
those stands that would be great, but your business may also be
interested in running a stand itself: if your company has anything to
do with Linux or FOSS and would be interested in exhibiting at CeBIT
please have a look at the attached promo. The more of us there
promoting FOSS the better it will be for all of us.

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan Oxer