[Linux-aus] Re: Squiz.net Open Source License - is it free?

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Mon Feb 6 03:44:02 UTC 2006

On Monday 06 February 2006 00:42, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at dhanapalan.com>
wrote:
> (like the license for OpenSolaris).
>
> BTW as an aside, it's spelt "licence" when used as a noun and "license"
> when used as a verb. Same with practice/practise and advice/advise.

D'oh! I just made the same mistake! That's what happens when you see people
repeating the same error over and over again. It rubs off on you :(

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

"If you set a man by a fire, you keep him warm all day, but set a man on fire
and you keep him warm the rest of his life." -- Terry Pratchett