[Linux-aus] Official Election results [was - Election results?]

Pia Waugh pia at waugh.id.au
Wed Feb 1 14:05:02 UTC 2006

Hi all,

<quote who="Andrew Pollock">

> So I've seen various people mentioning in their blogs that they've been
> elected, but I'm buggered if I can find any official announcement about the
> election results anywhere...
>
> Communication breakdown? Me blind?

Fair enough, that was a mistake, it should have been posted by now. It
should be automatically sent (Stewart! :) however it currently has to be
manually done and we all got distracted at lca. It was announced at the AGM
at LCA for which the minutes will be made available as soon as practical.

So, the official election results are:

President - Jon Oxer
Vice President - Pia Waugh
Secretary - Anthony Towns
Treasurer - Terry Dawson
Ordinary ctte members - Leon Brooks, James Purser & Stewart Smith

Congratulations to all! Go to linux.org.au/memberships and log in to and
check out the results.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                 "I dig your vibe." - Rove McManus to Ice T