[Linux-aus] Re: [Osia-discuss] MySQL UG meeting - Sydney, Thu 9 Feb 7pm

Del del at babel.com.au
Wed Feb 1 10:11:02 UTC 2006

Arjen Lentz wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> So, with thanks to Del (BabelCom) we now have a venue, however the date
> is now Thursday 9 Feb, 7pm.
>
> Please sign up with http://mysql.meetup.com/142/ and RSVP.
> Details about the venue are also there.

Despite the mapquest link, the venue (Paddington) is not in Western
Australia.  It's Paddington in Sydney:

Level 1, 3 Oxford St
Paddington 2021

Near the corner of Oxford St and South Dowling St.  The best parking
is in South Dowling St around 7pm -- before that it's a clearway.

There are 4 buzzers at the front door on the street level, press the
top one with the fish on it and that's us.

--
Del