[Linux-aus] LA grant application

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Thu Dec 14 14:33:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

first of all, let me say that I am thrilled and feel honoured about this
application! I'll give my best not to disappoint your expectations ;-)

On Saturday 09 December 2006 08:47, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> We will have one or two cameras at FOMS to record talks, but it may
> well be that Holger's talk is only addressing issues on Linux that
> don't work in order to point them out to other developers.

While most of my video experiences come from a Debian perspective, the lessons
I learned and am going to share are for the greatest part not specific to an
operating system.

The tools we used were indeed linux specific (but should be portable to mac
os, I'd say), but I do believe it's interesting (not only) for mac fans to
learn about how we worked :) Also it will/can be mostly about the processes,
not so much about the tools.

And we also have a month time to decide which focus the talk(s) should have
and which audience to expect/cater.

regards,
	Holger