Re: [Linux-aus] Sysadmin Miniconf

An update on this.

Since LCA 07 is going to have Sysadmin related papers ( and possibly even
a whole stream ) in the main conference programme I've decided not to go
ahead with a Sysadmin Miniconf this year.

Thank you to all those who expressed interest in attending or helping with
the Miniconf. I'm very sure the other Miniconfs will have more than enough
of interest to keep everyone happy on those days.

It is likely that a single day "Miniconf" like Sysadmin event will take
place at the NZNOG conference a week or two after LCA 07 . I'll post a
note here once details are sorted out.