[Linux-aus] Ubuntu Certification (was: lca2005 CD)

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed Apr 5 13:07:02 UTC 2006

<quote who="Steve Walsh">

> And therein lies another problem. How can Distro's without SugarDaddy or
> Company assistance improve the LPI effort.

I think a huge chunk of the answer to this question lies squarely on the
shoulders of LPI, and their ability to engage with the community. (Plus, I
do hear that one or more of the BSDs are in the process of creating their
own certification.)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

   "I think we agnostics need a term for a holy war too. I feel all left
                            out." - George Lebl