[Linux-aus] Re: Linuxworld Success!

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Tue Apr 4 11:34:02 UTC 2006

Hi all,

<quote who="Pia Waugh">

> [1] Many MANY thanks to the volunteers who helped out, and especially to
> Lindsay Holmwood who was the team leader, and to Jeff Waugh who provided the
> eye candy (Dapper Drake xgl, what else did you think I meant ;). Also many
> thanks to Steve Walsh who ran around doing required foo (like picking up a
> wig for Peter Quinn and getting the SLUG pamphlets printed).

Also thanks to Ashley Maher and anyone else who chipped in and helped out on
the LA stand that we may have not got their names on the days.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "Is kneeling a criteria for talking to you?" - Philip Lindsay to Jeff