[Linux-aus] Re: Grant Request

Matthew Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Sun Sep 4 09:23:02 UTC 2005

On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 06:49:41PM +1000, Michael Emery wrote:
> I'd like to see dvd's made available for smaller lugs for when they
> can't get the interesting topics coming from their own membership and
> don't have the numbers to justify bringing in speakers

http://www.slug.org.au/talks/ and a DVD burner will sort you out.  If you're
lacking broadband and/or a burner, I'm sure a request on-list will turn up a
bunch of people who would be willing and able to oblige you on an occasional
basis.  Alternately, you could make a grant request for funds to produce and
distribute SLUG videos to all who requested them... <grin>

- Matt