Sec: Unclassified RE: [Linux-aus] Going Live and Donations

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Thu Oct 27 13:59:01 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 15:49 +1000, Stoffers, Robert LAC wrote:
> See how you go, for what it matters I would feel this is a worthy project if it ever did need to ask for a grant. I'm way too poor at the moment to offer a donation though, sorry :( (maybe later though!)
Thanks for the help early on Rob and thanks for the vote of confidence
now.

We don't expect everyone to flood us with cash, it's just a way of
trying to cover some of the costs involved.

More exciting is episode ten which should be coming live from the SLUG
November meeting.
--
James Purser
Chief Talking Guy - Linux Australia Update