[Linux-aus] Going Live and Donations

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Thu Oct 27 11:42:01 UTC 2005

Two events today, one cool and one maybe not.

Firstly we are organising to do a live broadcast with Sydney Linux User
Group for episode 10 of the LA Update and LUG Roundup. More details will
follow as they come to hand.

Secondly, we have put a donation button up on the podcasts site:
http://la-pod.k-sit.com . The reason we have done this is there are a
couple of things that we are going to need soon (a new machine for Karin
for one) as well as ongoing costs (phone and so on) and if anyone wants
to help out they can. I feel more comfortable doing it this way than say
going the LA Grant route where more worthy projects need the money
more.

Let me know what you think
--
James Purser
Chief Talking Guy - Linux Australia Update