[Linux-aus] Fwd: Teleconf 2005-10-04

James Purser purserj at winnsw.com.au
Thu Oct 13 12:38:02 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 12:34 +0930, Janet & Kim Hawtin wrote:
> I am happy to help with SA based news and to do what I can.
>
> Cheers
>
> Janet

Thanks Janet, once we have things mapped out properly we'd love to have
you contribute.
--
James Purser
WINNET Developer

This email may be confidential and/or privileged. Only the intended recipient
may access or use it. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
email and notify me promptly. We use Virus scanning software but exclude all
liability for viruses or similar in any attachment.