[Linux-aus] Ubuntu "Breezy" Release Party, Adelaide, Thu Oct 13th

Ryan Verner ryan at uanywhere.com.au
Sun Oct 9 21:35:02 UTC 2005

Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy Badger" Release Party

A new version of Ubuntu Linux, "Breezy Badger" is to be
released on the 13th October.

Bloody good reason to have a couple of drinks!

 Where: Belgian Beer Cafe, off Rundle St
        http://www.oostende.com.au
  When: Thursday, October 13th.  18:00 onwards.
   Who: Anybody interested in Ubuntu.

No need to RSVP, but if you're planning on coming, please
shoot me an email so I've got an idea of how many will
be there.

Please feel free to forward this on!

* If you're in another city, see if there's a party being
organised near you - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BreezyReleaseParty