[Linux-aus] OSIA Industry Survey

Marc Englaro marc.englaro at si2.com.au
Fri Oct 7 17:36:02 UTC 2005

Hi all,

OSIA are running a simple web-based questionnaire to investigate the depth
of the Australian open source industry, and to learn how OSIA can better
represent the interest of its members and the industry.  Responses can be
anonymous, although the more names we gather, the more integrity the results
will have if we want to publish an analysis of the results.  We'd like to
hear responses from anyone who works in the open-source industry in some
fashion, regardless of whether you are a member of OSIA or not.

The survey will be open for responses until Friday 14th October, after which
time I'll publish a summary of the results on the OSIA web site.

There are 40 simple questions, and should take no more than a few minutes to
complete, so please invest a few minutes to support the development of our
industry.  Please feel free to forward this message on to any groups you
think might be relevant.

To complete the survey please click here:
http://www.insightfulsurveys.com/osia/index.php?sid=1

If you experience any difficulties with the survey or if you have any
questions about OSIA or the survey then please let me know.

Thanks and regards,
Marc
--
Marc Englaro