[Linux-aus] Re: [Osia-discuss] Help with a political approach to Open Source please :)

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Sun Oct 9 19:19:02 UTC 2005

Hi Jon,

<quote who="Jonathan Oxer">

> Pia, your plan sounds excellent and I'd be very happy to assist with
> approaches to relevent people in Victoria.

Great! I'll put you down for assistance :)

> I wholeheartedly agree that we need to put together some good
> reference material and case studies and make them available on the LA
> and/or OSIA sites. That's actually what I had in mind when I started
> putting together the info at http://jon.oxer.com.au/linuxrollouts a
> couple of years ago. I wanted a single place I could point people to
> when they asked the question "is anybody actually doing this for real
> on a big scale?"

I've updated our case studies page with a few more examples (although they
are more links than formal case studies, but it gives an impression). Please
email me with more stuff everyone :)

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                      "What are we doing today brain?"
              "We're taking over the world like we always do."
                           - Pinky and the Brain