[Linux-aus] Re: [Announce] Fwd: Linux Australia needs *you!*

Leon Brooks leon-linuxaus at cyberknights.com.au
Mon Nov 28 10:20:02 UTC 2005

On Monday 28 November 2005 08:05, Leon Brooks wrote:
> BTW, a warm welcome to the 75 new people who've signed up since Jon
> posted his broadcast. I'm expecting more signups today as people
> arrive at work and see his message for the first time.

Lunchtime in the Eastern States and we're now up to 83 new subs since
Friday 18:00.

If you have friends of peers who might be interested in LA stuff even if
they're not yet Linux users, it wouldn't hurt to suggest that they hop
aboard the list (e.g. by forwarding Jon's email or 'blog post to them).

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia