[Linux-aus] ATO - Software Compatibility

Del del at babel.com.au
Fri Nov 18 08:55:02 UTC 2005

Novensiles divi Flamen wrote:
> I made a complaint about this a few months ago. I got the windoze CD and
> couldn't understand why the java was packaged inside a win installer. I tried
> to pull it apart but my java-fu wasn't good enough to get it to work. If
> anyone has done it I'd love instructions.

Someone has done it and published the HOWTO on the OSIA wiki.  If you are
an OSIA member then you could get at it here:

http://wiki.osia.net.au/yawiki/index.php?area=Main&page=BusinessPortalInteroperability

I would have to get someone to verify that before making it publically
available.  Perhaps a copy can be put on the Linux Australia wiki or
web site for general availability.

--
Del