[Linux-aus] Thanks.

Ok, I'd like to send just a quick note, to extend a HUGE thank you to all of
the Aussies that gave up 2+ working days as well as the weekend to come and
visit our humble University, and pass on their valuable knowledge.

I found it a very beneficial weekend, and I'm thrilled to see that it's
definitely given some of my committee some severe bouts of enthusiasm
regarding where we're at, and how much of a great conference we have the
honour of hosting. Thanks for the opportunity guys, and we promise to not
let you and the conference speakers and delegates down.

Now, it may not seem like much to some of you, but to the locals, Thank you
so much for taking the time out to spend your weekend doing something less
weekend-worthy. Also, thank you to partners and wives for their
understanding (or not!), and letting you be away for the whole weekend. I
appreciate it, and it made the weekend all the more worthwhile. From the
bottom of my heart, Thank You.

Right, enough gushy stuff, Again, Thanks.
Mike.
--
Mike Beattie <mike@ethernal.org>                       ZL4DM, IRLP Node 6184

  If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos... Then you probably
       haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.