[Linux-aus] Re: 2nd June - Open Source Forum - Anti-circumvention

<quote who="Pia Waugh">

> this forum looks to be awesome, if you have an interest in the issues around
> software development and the law. It'll be about anti-circumvention and our
> speakers include some lawyers (of course) as well as Rusty for the
> developers and the Copyright Agency Limited http://www.copyright.com.au/ who
> have had interesting views about fair use, copyright and anti-circumvention.
> Come along and ask all you questions of all speakers, and find out both
> sides of the coin!
>
> RSVP to me on pia@linux.org.au

And all details at the website
http://www.linux.org.au/projects/forums/index.php

There _is_ a reason I'm home sick today :)

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                      "What are we doing today brain?"
              "We're taking over the world like we always do."
                           - Pinky and the Brain