[Linux-aus] Re: [Osia-discuss] Education Expo Report and Thanks

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Thu May 19 09:33:02 UTC 2005

<quote who="Steven D'Aprano">

> Do you have any numbers for what percentage of people interested in Linux
> were from public vs private schools?

Not precise numbers, but overwhelmingly tilted to the independent schools,
based on "yeah, we're using that", direct questions about applicability to
independent school requirements and feedback from ISVs who were present.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

    "Basically my philosophy on release management is that it should be
                like police brutality." - Maciej Stachowiak