[Linux-aus] Re: [SLUG] Re: Ubuntu release names (was: Edexpo)

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Fri May 13 12:32:02 UTC 2005

<quote who="Leon Brooks">

> On Thursday 12 May 2005 17:21, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > I have a shipment of Ubuntu 5.04 CDs specifically for the Education
> > Expo - there will be heaps available. :-)
>
> So, Jeff... when do we see a Perky Platypus release? (-:

I suggested Perky Penguin very early on. It was on the game plan for a
while, but we decided "perky" wasn't edgy/interesting enough. :-)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

  "If you want to start a debate on a subject, however, all that seems to
     be necessary is to involve perennial target Richard Gooch." - LWN