[Linux-aus] Re: [Osia-discuss] Re: [SLUG] Re: Ubuntu release names (was: Edexpo)

Julien Goodwin jgoodwin at chriskaine.com.au
Fri May 13 19:43:05 UTC 2005

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 02:30:28PM +1000, Jeff Waugh arranged a set of bits into the following:
> <quote who="Leon Brooks">
>
> > On Thursday 12 May 2005 17:21, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > > I have a shipment of Ubuntu 5.04 CDs specifically for the Education
> > > Expo - there will be heaps available. :-)
> >
> > So, Jeff... when do we see a Perky Platypus release? (-:
>
> I suggested Perky Penguin very early on. It was on the game plan for a
> while, but we decided "perky" wasn't edgy/interesting enough. :-)

Amourous Armadillo?

Abusive Anteater?

Drunken Developers?

Eddie McGuire? (He's everywhere else...)

Cunning Con? (Seemingly ditto in the Australian OSS arena)

Pantless Penguin? (I'm sure you've already suggested this one)

Mysterious Mark?

Single-Malt Scotch?

And now I'm just getting silly.