[Linux-aus] Wed 25th May - Sebastian Rahtz talk at UTS, Sydney

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Thu May 12 16:38:02 UTC 2005

Hi all,

SLUG and Linux Australia have organised for Sebastian Rahtz to speak at UTS
on Wed the 25th at UTS in Sydney. That is only two weeks away :) It should
be an excellent talk and insight to Open Source in the UK, and how to go
about convincing government of the many benefits of FOSS.

Details at http://slug.org.au/events/detail.html?id=240

Hope to see many of you there!

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                      "What are we doing today brain?"
              "We're taking over the world like we always do."
                           - Pinky and the Brain