[Linux-aus] NT govt eyes Linux in $35M desktop overhaul

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Thu May 12 10:18:02 UTC 2005

DarLUG should approach the local government up there and offer assistance.
After all you have the Aussie world of FOSS at your fingertips to help
advise with Open Source strategy, and they are your local gov :)

Cheers,
Pia

<quote who="anthony hornby">

Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                "Women hold up half the sky." - Mao Tse Tung