[Linux-aus] Edexpo helpers

Sara from ABD Computer Installations webmaster at abdcomputers.net
Wed May 11 20:56:01 UTC 2005

Hi Everyone,

Thank you to those who have contacted myself or Pia regarding their
attendance at the Ed. Expo this weekend.

To date our helpers have not only offered their time in distributing
handouts and talking to visitors but will be providing all sorts of
interesting demos on the day - rock on guys!

These are the wonderful characters offering their expertise over the two
days:

Mohammad Kaan
Pia and Jeff Waugh
Chris Deigan
Lindsay Holmwood
Telford
Craige McWhirter
Grant Parnell
Craig Warner
Bruce Badger
Craig Warner
Jamie Honan?
Dan Tracey?
(Geoffrey Robertson, are you in hiding?)

If you would like to see your name along with these it's still not too
late to let myself or Pia know and it would allow us to better organise
and brief everyone on our plans and goals for the weekend.  Along with
attracting parents, teachers, principals and students, other exhibitors
should not be missed!
Due to the limit on exhibitors passes Linux Australia has kindly offered
to reimburse anyone who assists over the weekend, the sky's the limit on
this one.
We'll be meeting up between 8am-8:30am for those who want to set up
machines in the booth and those who will be on the floor in halls 1and 2
need to be in place before the first visitor arrivals at  9:30am,
afternoon help is also an option if you have other commitments.
It looks to be a very exciting weekend and we're sure there are still
many of you who can make this expo even more successful.

Sara