[Linux-aus] Media Training

Ryan Verner ryan at uanywhere.com.au
Wed Mar 30 13:22:01 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 11:00 +1100, Pia Smith wrote:
> If you are interested, or think you know a project that needs the help,
> please post it here on linux-aus and hopefully in the next few weeks we can

Hi there,

I'm definitely interested in this; I've got a few OSS projects that may
(or may not) receive some attention in the near future, and the training
would definitely be a good thing to have; I'm very interested in it too,
for personal reasons.

That said, this all depends on the availability of this training; if
it's a 'special circumstances' only thing where only a few can be
selected for this, there's plenty of other more deserving people here I
can think of.  If it's open for anybody who is interested and numbers
aren't a problem, please count me in.

Thanks,